Conveyancing Solicitors in Wimborne
If you’re thinking about buying, selling or remortgaging a property in Wimborne, our honest and friendly conveyancers in Wimborne are here to help. We will use our years of knowledge and experience to ensure your transaction is completed with as few hiccups as possible.
It’s our aim to deliver a high quality and accessible conveyancing service to each one of our clients. We will explain the entire process in a way that is easy to understand and follow throughout. We are always on hand to answer any questions you have along the way.
If you didn’t already know, we also offer a fast and convenient online conveyancing service. This service allows us to reach and work with a wide pool of clients across the country and in other countries, too.
How our conveyancing solicitors in Wimborne can help you
Our quality conveyancing services in Wimborne cover a wide range of transactions, including:
- Buying and selling your home
- Advice for first time buyers, such as:
- Equity release
- Advice about buying as joint tenants or tenants in common
- Buying and selling listed property
- Buying and selling leasehold property
- Collective enfranchisement and buying the freehold of a house
- Lease extension
- Transfer of equity
- Gifting property and Deeds of Gift
- Buy to let conveyancing
- Buying and selling land
- Commercial conveyancing
- Stamp Duty advice
Throughout our years working in the industry, our residential property solicitors have had the pleasure of working with various major lenders, including national firms and local building societies. We understand the individual wants and needs of these lenders and use this knowledge to the advantage of your transaction.
Why choose Bird & Co’s conveyancing solicitors in Wimborne?
Our online conveyancing service is unique and it’s not something every team of conveyancers in Wimborne currently offers. This option allows us to work with clients around the country and internationally, as well as locals who would prefer to communicate with us on a remote basis.
We take a modern and friendly approach to our services. We keep up to date with the latest trends in the industry in order to provide a simple, straightforward, and efficient process.
We assign a case manager to each of our clients so that you have direct access to a member of our team, who will have up to date knowledge of the goings on with your own specific transaction.
Our high quality level of service has been awarded a Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme accreditation, showcasing our commitment to:
- Providing high quality legal advice
- Getting your conveyancing transaction completed as efficiently as possible
- Providing top quality customer service and respond to queries quickly
- Keeping you regularly updated and never leave you in the dark about the status of your transaction
- Being upfront and honest about your fees – we will provide you with an accurate quote before you instruct us so that you can decide whether we are right for you
We also have a Law Society Lexcel accreditation and a fantastic number of excellent ratings on Trustpilot.
Why instruct our online conveyancers instead of a conveyancer in Wimborne?
Here are just some of the many reasons why past clients of our online conveyancers have decided to opt for this service:
- Our residential property solicitors in Wimborne have in-depth knowledge of the national property market, as well as the local Wimborne market. We can use this knowledge to your advantage when working on your transaction.
- Our online systems have been developed with sensitive communication in mind. We take the safety of your personal data and documents extremely seriously, which is why we take the time to regularly update our technology and train our team members on online security.
- We can get your conveyancing done quickly and efficiently. With fewer hurdles to cross when carrying out conveyancing online, you can expect a reduced timeline to complete your property transaction.
- Online conveyancing tends to be more cost-effective. With fewer steps required, you can look forward to a reduced service fee when using our online conveyancing services.
- We use top of the range video conferencing technology to keep in touch with our clients across the country and around the world.
- The level of service you receive remains the same whether you work with us face to face or digitally, and the same goes for our responsibilities to you.
Our conveyancing fees – how much does our conveyancing cost in Wimborne?
Here at Bird & Co, we have a range of fees to suit each of the conveyancing services we offer in Wimborne. If your transaction appears to be fairly simple and straightforward, we will quote you one of our fixed service fees. For more complex cases, we will provide a bespoke quote to ensure all elements are included in the initial cost.
Alongside our service fees, you will be required to pay for a number of conveyancing-related costs, including property registration, conveyancing searches, and tax. We will be able to detail which costs your own transaction will incur as well as how much you will be required to pay.
How does the conveyancing process work in Wimborne?
There are three phases to the typical conveyancing process:
- Offer and acceptance
- Exchange of contracts
The process begins when an individual looking for a property makes a suitable offer to a seller. At this point, the two parties enter a verbal agreement and are required to instruct solicitors to assist them throughout the process.
Together, the property’s buyer and their solicitors will work through a number of checks to look for any issues that need to be rectified in order for the transaction to proceed. These checks include:
- Reviewing property information provided by the seller and making further enquiries if necessary (done by the conveyancing solicitor)
- Conducting conveyancing property searches, such as local authority checks (done by the conveyancing solicitor)
- Carrying out an independent survey (done by the buyer)
If all parties are happy to proceed once the checks have been completed, the transaction can move to the exchange of contracts. This is when contracts are reviewed and, if both parties are satisfied with what they find, they will sign and exchange, at which point the agreement becomes legally binding.
The final stage of the transaction is completion, where the transfer of the property is made official and when the seller hands over the keys to the new owners.
How long does conveyancing take in Wimborne?
Every transaction is different and while some may be as smooth sailing as can be, others may come across a few hurdles along the way. While we always aim to process your transaction as quickly as possible while maintaining a high-quality service, it’s not uncommon for external issues to present themselves along the way. If that happens to be the case with your transaction, we will make sure to let you know well in advance.
From our experience, the average transaction typically takes between 12 and 14 weeks to complete.
What searches are involved in conveyancing in Wimborne?
When purchasing a property in Wimborne, your chosen residential property solicitors will carry out various searches. These searches include:
- Local authority checks – to check the surrounding area for planning, pollution, highway, pollution or other related issues
- Environmental searches – to check for issues such as flooding or land contamination
- Water and drainage searches – to check matters such as water and drainage access
Sometimes, additional checks are necessary, and should this be the case with your transaction, your case manager will let you know.
How do you instruct our conveyancing solicitors in Wimborne?
Our Wimborne conveyancing lawyers will explain the process to you and answer any questions you have before making a start on the process for you. We will be in touch at various points along the way, whether that’s to keep you posted with the latest goings on, or to request information and documentation from you.