- If you died tomorrow, are your wishes for your loved ones clear?
- Will your estate go to the people you would want to inherit?
- Could there be conflict between your loved ones over your estate?
- Have you made steps to minimise the impact of Inheritance Tax?
- If you had an accident or became seriously unwell, who would look after your finances or make decisions about what should happen to you?
Making decisions about these issues can be daunting, and it’s understandable to put it off. But failing to make provision in advance is a huge risk and can put your loved ones in a very difficult position if the worst happens.
If you plan in advance, when you are in good health, you can make things much easier for everyone. Proactive tax planning can also make a real difference in how much your beneficiaries receive from your estate when the time comes.
Even if you already have a Will or other plans in place, this doesn’t mean you can simply forget about it. If your circumstances have changed, you should update your Will and any other provisions you’ve made, so they match your current wishes.
At Bird & Co, we can help you make the right decisions for you, your estate and your loved ones as painlessly as possible. We can ensure all the right legal provisions are in place, covering all likely scenarios. You can then relax, knowing you have everything sorted out.
Why choose Bird & Co Solicitors to help you with Wills and probate
With our Wills and probate service, we can offer you:
- Expert guidance from a highly experienced team
- Plain English explanations so you can make informed decisions
- Confidence that everything has been thought of
- Competitive fees
- A close, personal service from start to finish
Want to know more about the Bird & Co team? Take a look at our people.