From our base in the traditional agricultural counties of Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire we act for a number of farming clients and provide a range of services tailored to farming businesses.
The services we provide include
- acting in relation to the acquisition and disposal of farming businesses including the transfer of Single Payment Scheme entitlements
- providing advice in connection with the sale of agricultural land
- acting for business owners in relation to the refinance of business assets including third party charges, guarantees and debentures over fixed and floating assets
- acting for landowners and developers in relation to land for development or resale including negotiation of agreements conditional upon planning.
- first registrations of title at the Land Registry including where deeds have been lost
- dealing with applications to the Land Registry for the acquisition of title to land by adverse possession where the applicant has been in possession of the land for a number of years
- dealing with the creation or variation of easements including rights of way and rights for the passage of service media such as electrical infrastructure.
- negotiation of option agreements
- drafting of overage agreements whereby further consideration can be payable when future events occur such as the grant of planning permission for development
- advising on the creation of agricultural tenancies and on issues in relation to existing tenancies including succession issues
- advising in relation to renewable energy projects
- providing advice to farming families in relation to succession planning
- advising parties in relation to boundary issues
We seek to exceed client’s expectations by being approachable and completing transactions as quickly as the matters allow. We are happy to discuss costs as we believe it is important to find a way that we can help clients through important stages of commercial growth.
If we can be of help with a potential matter please do not hesitate to contact one of our lawyers. Call us on 01636 600656 for an agricultural law or agricultural conveyancing quote.