Our office is well positioned on the high street, being clearly visible and accessible from street level. We are also within a short two-minute walk from the County Court Baliff’s Office located at St Peter’s Hill.
Getting to Bird & Co Grantham office by car
If you wish to visit our Grantham office by car, you will find the nearest parking at the Grantham Conservative Club on Castlegate. Alternatively, there is parking nearby at Watergate Car Park or at Conduit Lane which offers long stay parking near to Market Place and the main shopping area – please see the map at the bottom of the page.
Getting to Bird & Co Grantham office by taxi, train or bus
As our offices are centrally located, you will find us easily accessible by public transport. Our Grantham office at Castlegate is just a 5-minute walk from Grantham Bus Station on Newton Street, a 5-minute walk from Grantham Taxis at Westgate or a brisk 10-minute walk from Grantham Train Station, located on Station Road.
Bird & Co Solicitors in Grantham is one of Lincolnshire’s leading law firms. The firm’s Head Office was established in Grantham over 30 years ago and, having undergone significant expansion, includes offices in Lincoln city centre and Newark in Nottinghamshire - serving clients across the UK and worldwide.
We are a highly regarded, full-service law firm, having built an excellent reputation for specialist in-house expertise across a range of disciplines and practice areas. Our expert solicitors in Grantham provide efficient and effective legal solutions with comprehensive advice that works to help clients achieve successful outcomes with minimum cost and fuss.
Solicitors in Grantham for Individuals
The Bird & Co team have been helping thousands of happy clients, for many years, with a full spectrum of legal services tailored for individuals, including:
· Conveyancing - when you need help with buying, selling, mortgaging or re-mortgaging a home or other property.
· Road traffic and driving offences - when you need help with motoring offences such as speeding, drunk or dangerous driving and are facing court, fines or a driving ban.
· Wills - when you need help drafting, reviewing or amending a Will or when you wish to challenge or defend a Will.
· Lasting Powers of Attorney – when you need help or advice with planning your future finances and healthcare arrangements.
· Probate - when you are an executor or administrator and need help with managing a deceased person’s estate or you need help with a dispute, to defend a Will or contentious probate issue.
· Personal injury - when you need help after being injured in an accident where someone else was to blame.
· Confiscation and proceeds of crime – when you are being investigated for fraud, had assets seized or face prosecution or a conviction.
· Family law - when you need help with a prenup, divorce or separation or are worried about the implications of a family breakdown on your children, finances, home and living arrangements.
· Employment law - when you need help about an employment issue such as your rights, disputes with an employer where you feel you have been the victim of unfair dismissal or discrimination in the workplace.
· Settlement agreements - when you need help and advice because you and your employer will be terminating your employment.
· Criminal defence - when you need help because you have been arrested, held at a police station and questioned or have been charged with a criminal offence.
Solicitors in Grantham for Businesses
At Bird and Co solicitors, we also assist businesses of all sizes, in all sectors across the UK and globally. Our expert team of commercial lawyers in Grantham provide an extensive range of services for businesses including:
· Commercial – when you need help and legal advice for starting a business or selling a business or when facing a legal issue that impacts on your business.
· Agriculture – when you need help and advice about buying or selling land for development or investing in commercial farming or agricultural projects.
· Commercial property – when you need help buying, selling, leasing or letting a property for business purposes.
· Litigation – when you need help, advice and representation when you and your business are involved in a dispute.
· Debt recovery – when you need help because business is owed money.
· Business defence – when you need help after being investigated or prosecuted or are in trouble with Trading Standards, VOSA, Environmental Health or the HSE.
· Insolvency – when you need help with business debt and the winding up of your business.
· Employment – when you need help and legal advice about employing people and your rights and responsibilities as an employer.
At Bird & Co, our dedicated, professional and friendly team of solicitors in Grantham are on hand and ready to help you with your legal matter, ensuring you make all the right legal decisions for now and for in the future so that your wealth, assets, family or business are protected.
To make an appointment with us or to find out more about how our solicitors at Bird & Co’s Grantham office can help you, please telephone our dedicated team on 01476 591711, email email@example.com or just complete our easy online enquiry form and we will get back to you, as soon as possible.