We carry out all of our work in the most cost effective and proportionate way adopting the most appropriate funding arrangements according to a client’s individual circumstances and nature of the work required.
Quite often this may mean that work can be conducted by us and paid for in a number of different ways:
- On a Privately paying basis subject to an agreed budget or costs cap.
- In some cases Home Contents, Motor or other policies of Insurance may entitle clients to Legal Expenses Insurance which may cover the costs and expenses of a claim or a dispute.
- No win no fee and funding arrangements exist for a variety of different cases.
- Other conditional fee arrangements can be offered.
- Funding of Employment Tribunal cases under Damages Based Agreements is available.
- Legal Aid Agency funding continues to be available for certain categories of work subject to eligibility.
- In criminal cases we offer public funding (legal aid) subject to eligibility criteria.
- Fixed fees are now offered in a lot of cases by agreement.
- Third party funding can be investigated.
- If a client is a member of a Trade Union funding through the trade union may be possible.
What you can be certain about is that we will explore all possible funding methods with you to ensure that the most suitable is found according to your personal financial or business circumstances.
If you do need to pay us for our work, we can take payment over the telephone, or send you a convenient online payment link so that you can pay from the comfort of your home.