The nearest parking can be found at Morrisons on King’s Road. There is also NCP parking nearby at Lombard Street, just a few minute’s walk away – please see the map at the bottom of the page. Our Newark office can also be conveniently access by train, being only a short 5- minute walk from Newark Castle Station. There are a number of taxi ranks that can be found next to Newark North Gate Station which is just a five minute walk from our offices.
Bird & Co Solicitors in Newark are a leading law firm in Nottinghamshire. Having successfully expanded across the East Midlands, our Newark solicitor’s office now employs over 30 staff who can assist you with all aspects and areas of law. With an excellent reputation for specialist expertise in property transactions and conveyancing, our Newark office now serves as the principal headquarters of Bird & Co Solicitors’ highly regarded conveyancing department.
As well as conveyancing, our friendly and dedicated legal team can help you with specialist advice across the full spectrum of the law. With in-house expertise across an extensive range of legal services, we have been helping thousands of happy clients, with all types of legal matters, to reach a positive outcome.
Solicitors in Newark for Individuals
Our legal services for individuals include:
- Conveyancing – if you need help with buying, selling, mortgaging or re-mortgaging a property.
- Road traffic and driving offences – if you have been charged with a motoring offence such as speeding, dangerous driving, drunk driving or driving without a licence and face court, prosecution, fines or losing your licence.
- Wills – if you are needing to make or update a Will or challenge a Will.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney – if you are needing help making plans for your future care and finances in the event of old age and illness.
- Probate – if you are an executor or administrator and are needing advice or support dealing with a deceased person’s estate.
- Personal injury – if you have been in an accident or suffered an injury that was someone else’s fault.
- Confiscation and proceeds of crime – if you have been investigated, accused of fraud, had goods or assets confiscated or face court, prosecution or a conviction.
- Family law – if you are needing a prenup, a divorce, a separation or advice on how a family break-up will impact on your rights, responsibilities, children, finances or future living situation.
- Employment law – if you are needing advice about your employment rights or have a dispute with your employer such as an unfair dismissal or discrimination.
- Settlement agreements – if you need advice because your employer is about to end your employment.
- Criminal defence – if you need advice and representation after being arrested, held at a police station or charged with an offence.
Solicitors in Newark for Businesses
From our Nottinghamshire solicitor’s office, our expert team of commercial solicitors in Newark have been helping all types of businesses, locally, nationally and globally, with a full spectrum of legal services for businesses. If you are a UK or international business, we can help you with:
- Commercial Law – if you need advice starting a business, selling a business or facing any kind of legal issue that impacts on your business.
- Agriculture – if you are needing advice when looking to buy or sell land for development or when investing in commercial farming or agricultural projects.
- Commercial property – if you need help buying, selling, leasing or letting a property for business use.
- Litigation – if you need advice and representation when your business becomes involved in a dispute.
- Debt recovery – if you need help and advice when your business is owed money.
- Business defence – if you need advice and representation when being investigated, prosecuted or you get into trouble with Trading Standards, VOSA, Environmental Health or the HSE.
- Insolvency – if you need help, advice and representation when your business gets into financial difficulty, is in serious debt or faces being wound up.
- Employment – if you need help as an employer and want advice about your rights and responsibilities when employing people.
Our friendly team of solicitors in Newark have all the necessary skills and expertise to take on your matter and help make all the right personal, legal and financial decisions to protect your assets, wealth, family or business.
To make an appointment with us or to find out more about how our solicitors at Bird & Co’s Newark office can help you with your legal matter, please telephone our dedicated team on 01636 650880 who will be happy to help. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online enquiry form and we will get back to you, shortly.