We are located in the very heart of the city centre at 352 High Street, Lincoln. Here, you will find the Bird & Co office with our signage clearly visible on street level, right in the centre of the High Street commercial district. We are also well placed to be within easy reach of both the Lincoln Magistrates’ Court and the Lincoln County Court which are just a few minutes’ walk away.
Getting to Bird & Co Lincoln office by car
For clients wishing to visit our Lincoln office by car, you will find us just a short walk from the large Tentercroft Car Park on Tentercroft Street. Other nearby parking includes Chaplain Street Car Park and Lincoln Central Car Park on Melville Street.
Disabled on street parking locations near to our offices can be found on Wigford Way or, alternatively, at Lincoln Central car park where there are parking concessions in place for blue badge holders.
Getting to Bird & Co Lincoln Office by Taxi, Rail or Bus
For clients opting to visit us by taxi, rail or by bus, you will find that we are only a ten-minute walk from both Lincoln City Bus Station at Melville Street and Lincoln Central Train Station on St Mary’s Street, where taxis can also be found. Also, County Cars taxi service can be found located just further along the road from our office at 318A High Street.
Bird & Co Solicitors are a leading firm of solicitors in Lincoln, Lincolnshire, having undergone significant expansion across the East Midlands to include offices in both Grantham and Newark, Nottinghamshire.
As a full-service law firm, our expert solicitors in Lincoln are highly regarded, having earned an enviable reputation and record of success in supporting clients through all types of legal challenges to reach swift and positive outcomes.
Our in-house expertise, in a wide range of disciplines and practice areas, means we can offer our clients a comprehensive legal strategy – all under one roof – which works effectively and efficiently to secure the best results whilst keeping costs, hassle and stress, for our clients, to a minimum.
Our multidisciplinary team of lawyers at Bird & Co in Lincoln consists of highly trained specialist solicitors who are experts in their field. This means you can draw from both their individual and collective wealth of experience to help you reach the best solution whatever your legal problem.
Solicitors in Lincoln for Individuals
Every year, our dedicated legal team helps thousands of satisfied clients achieve positive results, delivering a full range of legal services that match the needs of individuals. These include:
· Conveyancing – if you are buying, selling, mortgaging or re mortgaging a property, you can rely on our conveyancing solicitors to make the process simple and stress free.
· Road traffic and driving offences – if you have been caught speeding, driving dangerously or under the influence and face fines, court or a driving ban.
· Wills – if you wish to make, review or update a Will or would like to challenge or defend a Will.
· Lasting Power of Attorney – if you need help with planning your future care and finances for old age and illness.
· Probate – if you are an executor or administrator and need help dealing with a deceased person’s estate or find that you are caught in a contentious probate dispute such as when a Will needs to be challenged or defended.
· Personal injury - if you have suffered an accident or injury that wasn’t your fault.
· Confiscation and proceeds of crime act (POCA) – if you are being investigated for fraud, had assets confiscated or face a prosecution or conviction.
· Family law – if you are thinking about getting a prenup, a divorce, a separation or how a family break-up might impact your children, finances, home or future living arrangements.
· Employment law – if you need advice about your employment rights or have a dispute with your employer such as an unfair dismissal or discrimination.
· Settlement agreements - if you and your employer want to reach an agreement about terminating your employment.
· Criminal defence – if you have been arrested, are being held and questioned at a police station or have been charged with a criminal offence.
Solicitors in Lincoln for Businesses
From our Lincolnshire offices, we have been helping business of all sizes and all sectors, across the whole of the UK and worldwide. Our expert commercial solicitors in Grantham can deliver a full range of legal services for businesses which include:
· Commercial Law – when you need help with starting a business, buying or selling a business or are facing a legal issue that has an impact on your business.
· Agriculture – when you are looking to buy or sell land for development or invest in commercial farming or agricultural projects.
· Commercial property – when you are buying, selling, leasing or letting a property for a business.
· Litigation – when you and your business are involved in a dispute.
· Debt recovery – when your business is owed money.
· Business defence – when you are being investigated, prosecuted or are in trouble with Trading Standards, VOSA, Environmental Health or the HSE.
· Insolvency – when your business is in debt and faces winding up.
· Employment – when you are an employer and want help with your rights and responsibilities when employing people.
Our dedicated team of solicitors in Lincoln are ready and waiting to help you make all the right decisions to safeguard you, your family or your business, going forward, ensuring that your personal, financial and professional interests are always protected.
To make an appointment with us or to find out more about how our solicitors in Lincoln can help you with your legal matter, telephone our dedicated team on 01522 803050, email email@example.com or just complete our easy online enquiry form and we will get back to you, shortly.