If you are a landowner, farmer, agricultural business owner or investor, Bird & Co’s expert team of agricultural solicitors can support you, your family and your business with specialist advice on all aspects of land and agricultural law.
Bird & Co solicitors are a leading firm of UK agricultural lawyers with regional offices based across the rural heartlands of Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire.
Our specialist team of agricultural solicitors in Lincoln have decades of experience, having attained a wealth of specialist knowledge and expertise working with farmers and rural communities, advising and representing all types of agricultural businesses.
Our highly respected team of rural and agricultural lawyers have earned an enviable reputation and record of success in acting for rural and agri-businesses, providing practical advice and sensible solutions to the many challenges facing farming and rural landowning communities.
We have been supporting farming families across the generations, with intelligent strategic advice on the best ways to secure business, land and family interests, now and for future generations to come.
From family small holdings to large agricultural investors, our dedicated team can provide specialist expertise to match your precise individual circumstances, objectives and desired outcomes.
How can Bird & Co’s specialist agricultural solicitors in Lincoln help you?
Over the years, our dedicated team of rural and agricultural solicitors have developed a deep understanding of rural affairs, businesses and livelihoods, recognising that the constantly changing nature of agricultural law can present a potential minefield to you as a business owner and operator in the rural sector.
From boundary disputes to wills and succession planning, farm tenancies to environmental issues, our dedicated team is ready and on hand to provide the support and solutions you need to keep your business moving forward, on the right track.
We can offer you specialist advice and unrivalled expertise on a range of agricultural and land law issues, including:
- Acquisition and disposal of farming businesses
- Transfers of single payment scheme entitlements
- Agricultural property including the sale and purchase of agricultural land
- Refinancing of business assets including third party charges, guarantees and debentures over fixed and floating assets
- Option agreements
- Overage agreements
- Agricultural tenancies
- Renewable energy projects
- Boundary issues
- Rights and restrictions over land including rights of way issues
- Landlord and tenant including farm tenancies
- Agricultural disputes and agricultural dispute resolution
- Planning and CPO including properties for acquisition and property development
- Estate planning
- Environmental and regulatory issues including compliance
- Employment including redundancy, discrimination, disciplinary procedures, tribunals and litigation
- Insolvency, recovery and rescue including restructuring, enforcements of security, finance and business advice
- Health and safety including regulatory and insurance issues
- Food law and legislation
- Animal welfare
- Grazing licenses
- Corporate including governance, joint ventures, fundraising, private equity, mergers and acquisitions
- Dispute resolution including contracts, land ownership and occupation, partnerships and product liability
Whatever the nature of your agricultural matter, we can help you successfully navigate this complex and challenging area of the law to ensure your best interests and those of your business are promoted and protected, at all times.
We will always take the time to get to know you, your family and family business, so we can fully understand and appreciate your objectives, desired outcomes and the issues you face.
Building and maintaining strong, long lasting working relationships with our clients, over generations, is important to us. This approach enables us to give you long-term strategic advice on the best ways to protect and safeguard your business interests, today and for the future, ensuring the opportunities and returns on your land and investments are always maximised.
Contact our Agricultural Solicitors in Lincoln
To make an appointment or to find out more about how our agricultural solicitors in Lincoln can help you with an agricultural or land law matter, telephone our dedicated team on 01522 80 30 50 or email: email@example.com Alternatively, you can complete our quick online enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.