Had an accident, injury or illness that wasn’t your fault? Have you fallen, slipped, tripped, suffered an injury or sickness because of someone else’s negligence? Then you could be entitled to compensation.
We know that suffering an accident, illness or injury can be the cause of terrible physical pain and distress and have a devastating impact on your life, affecting your ability to work or to live independently.
That is why at Bird & Co, our expert team of personal injury lawyers in Lincoln will assist you in claiming the optimum levels of compensation you deserve, which can be essential in helping you move forward and rebuild your life.
Experts in personal injury compensation in Lincoln
Our team of specialist personal injury solicitors in Lincoln, led by personal injury expert David-James Stott, have decades of experience successfully handling even the most complicated and contentious personal injury claims. Over the years, we have achieved an enviable reputation and strong track record of success in getting the best compensation, rehabilitation and support, possible, securing settlements ranging from thousands to millions of pounds.
We have been helping people across Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the rest of the UK to claim maximum damages and compensation for a wide range of accidents and injuries and can help you with all types of personal injury claims including:
- Accidents at work with specialist expertise in catastrophic injury claims and employers’ liability claims resulting from serious workplace accidents. Also, including work related stress and psychiatric injury claims.
- Accidents on the road and particularly motor cycle or bicycle claims
- Uninsured or untraceable road traffic accidents / driver applications through the MIB
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Slips, trips, falls or injuries sustained on public or private land
- Industrial diseases including noise induced hearing loss and asbestosis
- Medical negligence claims
- Dental negligence claims
- Botched cosmetic procedures
- Illness or injuries while on holiday
- Assault and criminal injuries / Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) applications - an area of personal injury where we have strong expertise
- Inquests and fatal accident claims
- Obscure or complex cases
- Prison incidents
- Taking over cases from other solicitors/insurers
- Solicitors or insurers negligent treatment of claims including professional negligence claims arising out of failed personal injury litigation before the Courts where personal injury claims have been lost due to other firms failing to issue or serve within limitation periods, or where claims have been under settled or the opportunity for a claim has been missed altogether.
- Under-settlement of claims
- Claims that go to Court
We understand that making a claim for personal injury compensation can be a daunting prospect - especially, if you are worried about making a claim or are unsure if you have grounds for compensation. It is, therefore, our goal to make a swift evaluation of your situation and then keep the process as simple and as hassle free for you, as possible.
Our dedicated team will take the time to understand your circumstances and the exact nature of your claim, so we can advise you of all your options. We will ensure you get updated regularly about how your case is progressing and will make ourselves available to answer any of your questions, giving you confidence and peace of mind that your claim is being handled correctly.
In most cases, we are able to resolve claims without the need for you to go to Court, through early conciliation and pre-trial settlements. However, where Court proceedings are required, we have the expertise to ensure you have the very best representation to help you achieve a fair outcome.
Bird & Co has achieved the Law Society’s Lexcel accreditation for our excellent legal and professional standards and we are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA).
“No win, no fee” personal injury claims in Lincoln
We provide a compassionate yet practical service with the aim of enabling everyone who is entitled to claim personal injury compensation, the opportunity to do so.
Your financial situation should not prevent you from claiming the compensation you are entitled to, that is why we offer many of our clients a “no win, no fee” service. Also referred to as a ‘conditional fee arrangement’, you will only pay us based on how much compensation we are able to secure for you.
You will not have to pay anything up front to start a claim because only when we win a settlement, will you pay fees (based on a pre-agreed percentage) and in circumstances where we cannot secure any compensation, you won’t pay us a penny.
We will be able to discuss other funding options that may be able to help you fund the cost of your claim such as a pre-existing insurance policy – it is sometimes the case that home insurance policies include legal expenses cover, so, we recommend checking this with your insurance provider when considering making a claim.
Please contact us to find out more about the cost of making a personal injury compensation claim.
We are able to meet clients, wishing to discuss any type of personal injury claim, at our Bird & Co offices in Lincoln as well as at our other offices in Grantham, Lincolnshire and Newark, Nottinghamshire. Where required, we can arrange to visit you, at your convenience, at your home.
Contact our personal injury lawyers in Lincoln
For a free, no obligation initial consultation or to find out more about how we can help you with a personal injury claim for compensation, speak to one of our specialist personal injury solicitors in Lincoln today by calling 01522 803050, emailing email@example.com or filling out our quick contact form so we can get back to you, shortly.