Caught in a conflict? Having a disagreement with a neighbour? Problems with a landlord? Issues at work? Been sold faulty goods? In these types of situations, it is easy for disagreements to quickly escalate into heated disputes? You may be unsure of your rights, what to do next or worried about the costs and process involved? We can help you reach a quick and effective resolution to any conflict or dispute situation.
We recognise that experiencing any kind of dispute or conflict can be stressful, distressing, not to mention time consuming and costly to deal with.
If you are involved in a dispute at work, with a neighbour or in relation to a faulty product or service, we can help you fight for your rights and reach a satisfactory outcome.
Whether you are making a complaint or defending a complaint, Bird & Co’s expert dispute resolution solicitors in Lincoln have a great deal of experience helping clients successfully resolve their disputes to achieve a positive solution.
With extensive knowledge and expertise across all types of dispute, we aim to deliver specialist advice that will help you resolve your dispute as quickly and painlessly, as possible, minimising any cost, distress and disruption to your life.
We take pride in the exceptional quality of our service which we deliver with the highest standards of client focus and care. We offer a friendly, efficient and competitively priced service, tailored to match your particular needs and dispute situation.
We can help you resolve all kinds of disputes including:
- Consumer disputes – when you are caught in a disagreement with retailers, suppliers or service providers over faulty or mis-sold goods or services. We will help ensure your consumer rights are respected by getting a fast resolution to your consumer dispute.
- Neighbour disputes and property disputes – where you may be experiencing a disagreement with a neighbour over boundaries and property or where there is an issue between you and your landlord.
- Employment disputes – when you, an employer, need help defending a claim or when you are an employee making a claim against your employer for issues such as redundancy, unfair dismissal, mistreatment or discrimination.
- Contesting a Will - when you are involved in a contentious probate and need help challenging or defending a Will. We can help you contest a Will or defend a claim on the estate of someone who has passed away.
- Professional negligence - when you have been given bad advice from a professional practitioner that has been costly or detrimental to you or your business.
- Clinical negligence - where you have been misdiagnosed, suffered an illness or have been injured due to botched surgery or dental procedures.
- Loan disputes - where you are owed money or are having problems repaying debts
- Defamation and slander – when you or your business have suffered financial loss because of defamatory and slanderous claims made against you that have harmed your reputation and good name.
We Will Fight for Your Rights
Our expert team of dispute resolution solicitors in Lincoln will be on hand to explain your rights and options and help you determine the strength of your case and likelihood of success.
You can depend upon us to be there for you, advising and supporting you throughout the entire dispute resolution process, fighting for your rights and representing your best interests, at all times.
We Are Experts at Resolving Disputes
We will explore every avenue before advising you of the most appropriate strategy for the particular circumstances of your dispute. We will advise you of the best ways in which you can resolve your dispute to avoid the stress and expense of going to Court. We will do our best to help you avoid a lengthy, costly and protracted conflict by seeking to settle your dispute by negotiation, wherever possible, resorting to Court proceedings only as a last resort.
In most cases, disputes can be resolved successfully by using methods of mediation and arbitration. We will work, on your behalf and deploying our expert negotiation skills to help you to reach a mutually satisfactory outcome for all parties involved.
If Court action is necessary, our expert solicitors will fight your corner for you with skill, tenacity and robust representation that will prove effective in achieving the best possible outcome, for you.
Contact our Dispute Resolution Solicitors in Lincoln
To make an appointment or to find out more about how our dispute resolution and litigation solicitors in Lincoln can help you with a dispute, telephone our dedicated team on or email: on 01522 803050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, you can complete our quick online enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.