Conveyancing Solicitors in Sandy
Sandy is considered one of the best commuter towns in London, making it a fantastic location for anyone working within the capital who wants to live outside the centre.
If you’re looking to buy, sell or remortgage a property in Sandy, talk to our experienced team of conveyancers in the area, who will be able to offer expert advice and manage the entire process for you, should you wish.
While you look forward to moving into your new home, we will spend time liaising with other parties, reviewing property and area searches, and organising the legal documentation ahead of completion.
We have introduced a modern and extremely efficient online conveyancing service that many of our clients have had the pleasure of utilising. This service allows you to work with our conveyancers without ever having to step foot in our offices.
How our conveyancing solicitors in Sandy can help you
Our specialist conveyancers in Sandy are able to assist our clients with a wide range of property matters, including but not limited to:
- Buying and selling your home
- Advice for first time buyers, such as:
- Equity release
- Advice about buying as joint tenants or tenants in common
- Buying and selling listed property
- Buying and selling leasehold property
- Collective enfranchisement and buying the freehold of a house
- Lease extension
- Transfer of equity
- Gifting property and Deeds of Gift
- Buy to let conveyancing
- Buying and selling land
- Commercial conveyancing
- Stamp Duty advice
We have had the pleasure of liaising with various lenders, from national firms to local building societies. We have plenty of knowledge about their processes and can apply this to your individual transaction.
Why choose Bird & Co’s conveyancing solicitors in Sandy?
Our online conveyancing service is something entirely unique and not something that is offered by all conveyancing firms. With it, you are able to complete your property transaction without having to come into our offices for appointments and with fewer delays, too.
We are always looking to improve our service by keeping up to date with the latest property market trends and by providing a completely transparent service, through and through.
If you’re looking for a team of residential property solicitors who take the time to answer your questions, keep you up to date and keep things as simple as possible to understand, then Bird & Co is the perfect team for you.
- Provide high quality legal advice
- Get your conveyancing transaction completed as efficiently as possible
- Provide top quality customer service and respond to queries quickly
- Keep you regularly updated and never leave you in the dark about the status of your transaction
- Be upfront and honest about your fees – we will provide you with an accurate quote before you instruct us so that you can decide whether we are right for you
We are also rated excellent on Trustpilot by our lovely clients.
Why instruct our online conveyancers instead of a conveyancer in Sandy?
If you’re wondering whether online conveyancing is right for you, here are just a few reasons why our past clients have opted for this service:
- Our Sandy residential property solicitors have in-depth knowledge of the national property market, as well as the local Sandy market. This isn’t something all local firms can offer.
- Our online systems have been developed with sensitive communication in mind. We take the time to ensure our processes are completely secure and that your personal data and documents are safe.
- We can get your conveyancing done quickly and efficiently. We can cut down the time it takes to process your transaction by carrying everything out online.
- Online conveyancing tends to be more cost-effective. If your transaction takes less time to complete, you should be able to benefit from reduced service fees, which is what we offer.
- Online conveyancing allows us to work with clients in all sorts of locations, even for clients who are on the other side of the world.
- We are fully insured to provide our conveyancing services both remotely and via traditional methods.
Our conveyancing fees – how much does our conveyancing cost in Sandy?
The cost of our conveyancing services depends on the complexity of your transaction. If you approach us with a straightforward transaction, we will happily provide you with our fixed service fees. If your transaction appears to be a little more complex, we will offer you a bespoke quote.
We will also highlight any additional costs that you will be required to pay, including the cost of property searches and the amount of tax you will be required to pay.
How does the conveyancing process work in Sandy?
The conveying process is divided into three stages:
- Offer and acceptance
- Exchange of contracts
The process begins when an offer is accepted by the seller of the property. Two parties enter a non-legal agreement and should then instruct solicitors to organise the next phase.
The buyer’s conveyancer will then arrange property searches and a valuation, all of which will look for any risks associated with the property that could affect the price of the property and its saleability. These checks include:
- Reviewing property information provided by the seller and making further enquiries if necessary (done by the conveyancing solicitor)
- Conducting conveyancing property searches, such as local authority checks (done by the conveyancing solicitor)
- Carrying out an independent survey (done by the buyer)
If the checks come back fine, both parties can sign and exchange contracts, which is when the agreement becomes legally binding.
The end result is completion when the seller vacates the property and the keys are handed over to the new owner.
Of course, this is just a simple overview of the process, and there’s much more involved in the background, which your conveyancer will be responsible for organising.
How long does conveyancing take in Sandy?
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee how long the conveyancing process will take and for your property transaction to complete. The timeline can be affected by a number of different factors, such as the length of the property chain you’re involved in and the findings from your property searches. Standard transactions take around 13 weeks to complete from the point at which conveyancers are instructed, and if we believe that your transaction will take longer, we will let you know.
What searches are involved in conveyancing in Sandy?
When buying a property in England, your conveyancer is required to organise a number of searches to assess the property and the local area and to uncover any potential risks. These checks usually involve:
- Local authority checks – to check the surrounding area for planning, pollution, highway, pollution or other related issues
- Environmental searches – to check for issues such as flooding or land contamination
- Water and drainage searches – to check matters such as water and drainage access
How do you instruct our conveyancing solicitors in Sandy?
We will be happy to answer any questions you have and provide you with a tailored quote to help you decide whether or not Bird & Co are the conveyancers you wish to instruct. From there, we will introduce you to your point of contact on the team and get started with your transaction right away.