Conveyancing Solicitors in Three Bridges
Three Bridges has been named one of the top commuter towns for London, thanks to its close proximity to the capital, along with its low crime rates, its nearby quality schools, and its abundance of local amenities and entertainment.
It’s no wonder, then, why so many choose to stay living in the Three Bridges area and why so many choose to relocate here from further afield. If you’re planning on buying or selling a property in Three Bridges, our local team of residential property solicitors can support you with the entire conveyancing process.
Every member of our conveyancing team is fully qualified to oversee the conveyancing process, from organising and assessing searches to filing a tax return upon completion.
It is our aim to make the process as quick and as simple for you as possible. We will always keep you up to date, and we will be happy to go over any questions or queries you have.
If you didn’t know, we offer an online conveyancing service alongside our traditional in-office services. So if, for whatever reason, you’re unable to visit us in our office, rest assured you’re equally as able to benefit from our quality services by working with us remotely.
How our conveyancing solicitors in Three Bridges can help you
With years of experience in the field, our team or conveyancers in Three Bridges can support clients with a wide range of property transactions, including:
- Buying and selling your home
- Advice for first time buyers, such as:
- Equity release
- Advice about buying as joint tenants or tenants in common
- Buying and selling listed property
- Buying and selling leasehold property
- Collective enfranchisement and buying the freehold of a house
- Lease extension
- Transfer of equity
- Gifting property and Deeds of Gift
- Buy to let conveyancing
- Buying and selling land
- Commercial conveyancing
- Stamp Duty advice
We tailor our services to each individual client and the property transaction in question. For example, we take into account the specific lender that our clients choose to borrow from when it comes to them purchasing a property. By paying close attention to the lender's internal processes, we can optimise and improve the likelihood of processing our client’s transaction as quickly as possible.
Why choose Bird & Co’s conveyancing solicitors in Three Bridges?
We offer a unique online conveyancing service that allows clients to work with us remotely via video conferencing and other online communications. It’s the perfect solution for anyone who cannot or doesn’t want to visit our offices.
Every member of our team is committed to providing a modern and friendly service. A property transaction is an incredibly exciting part of life, and in order to enjoy every aspect of it, you need a team of conveyancers behind you who are ready to make the most of this opportunity for you.
Communication lies at the heart of every property transaction, and we know that, in order for things to progress, we need to stay in touch with you, the client, and all other parties involved. With that in mind, you will be introduced to a dedicated point of contact when working with Bird & Co Solicitors.
- Provide high quality legal advice
- Get your conveyancing transaction completed as efficiently as possible
- Provide top quality customer service and respond to queries quickly
- Keep you regularly updated and never leave you in the dark about the status of your transaction
- Be upfront and honest about your fees – we will provide you with an accurate quote before you instruct us so that you can decide whether we are right for you
Why instruct our online conveyancers instead of a conveyancer in Three Bridges?
While there are multiple reasons why you might consider instructing our online conveyancers over more traditional conveyancing services, here are just a few reasons why so many others choose this service:
- Our residential property solicitors in Three Bridges have in-depth knowledge of the national property market, as well as the local market. This gives us extensive knowledge and experience to optimise the property transaction process for you.
- Our online systems have been developed with sensitive communication in mind. Privacy is of the utmost importance to all of us, especially when it comes to handling sensitive information involved with buying or selling a home. We understand this completely, which is why we take the time to put the necessary protocols in place to keep your information confidential.
- We can get your conveyancing done quickly and efficiently. When you don’t have to book an appointment in a physical meeting space or wait for a letter to arrive in the post, we’re able to cut down the time it takes to process your transaction.
- Online conveyancing tends to be more cost-effective. When we can complete your transaction in a shorter time frame, we can reduce the cost of our service for you.
- We are lucky to have had the pleasure of working with various clients across the country, clients who are on the other side of the world, thanks to our online conveyancing service and video conferencing for communications.
- We maintain the same level of responsibility when working with a client remotely as we would when meeting clients in our office. We are fully insured to manage your property transaction both ways.
Our conveyancing fees – how much does our conveyancing cost in Three Bridges?
Here at Bird & Co, we have a wide range of flexible fees associated with our conveyancing services in Three Bridges. We can send over the fee associated with your specific property transaction once we get an idea of what it is you’re looking for us to manage.
Once we have spoken to you and are preparing our quote, we can also include a detailed list of additional costs that will likely be involved with your particular transaction. This list can include the fees associated with conveyancing searches, registering the property, and with tax, for example.
How does the conveyancing process work in Three Bridges?
The conveyancing process associated with buying or selling a property can be broken down into three stages:
- Offer and acceptance
- Exchange of contracts
Before solicitors are instructed, the buyer and seller of a property will negotiate on a price until they are both happy with a final offer. This is when they enter a verbal agreement, and the conveyancing process can begin.
The buyer’s chosen residential property solicitor will then arrange and organise a number of specific checks to be made on the property. These checks will look for any issues or risks associated with the house that the buyer will want to be aware of before moving forward with the agreement.
When carrying out checks on the property, professionals will:
- Reviewing property information provided by the seller and making further enquiries if necessary (done by the conveyancing solicitor)
- Conducting conveyancing property searches, such as local authority checks (done by the conveyancing solicitor)
- Carrying out an independent survey (done by the buyer)
The findings from the checks are then reviewed by conveyancers, who will discuss the analysis and any potential risks with their clients. If both parties are happy with what has been found and discussed, the conveyancers will then move the agreement into contract exchange.
When contracts are signed and exchanged, the once verbal agreement becomes legally binding. The final step in the process is completion when the transfer of ownership becomes official. The buyer’s conveyancer will submit a transfer deed to HM Land Registry and organise the payment of taxes while the seller vacates the property and hands over the keys.
How long does conveyancing take in Three Bridges?
Every property transaction is different, and so is the time it takes to complete them. A remortgaging transaction will typically take less time than the full purchase of a property, for example. When you enquire with Bird & Co’s residential property solicitors in Three Bridges, a member of our team will reach out to you to find out more about your transaction and to give you a rough guide as to how long we expect it to take.
Of course, delays are common when it comes to conveyancing, so the time frame we give you is simply an estimate. If you do decide to work with us and we do come across a delay or two during our time managing your property transaction, we will let you know as soon as possible.
What searches are involved in conveyancing in Three Bridges?
Alongside the property checks that need to be carried out during the conveyancing process, there are also a few other local area searches that need to be conducted. These searches include:
- Local authority checks – to check the surrounding area for planning, pollution, highway, pollution or other related issues
- Environmental searches – to check for issues such as flooding or land contamination
- Water and drainage searches – to check matters such as water and drainage access
How do you instruct our conveyancing solicitors in Three Bridges?
A member of our residential property team will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your property transaction in more detail and to answer any initial questions you may have. We’ll then write up a bespoke quote for you to mull over before deciding whether or not you would like to work with us.