Our expert conveyancing solicitors will get you moving with the minimum of hassle.
Looking to sell, buy or remortgage in Ware? Consider a conveyancing service with one of our skilled conveyancing solicitors. Our team are experts in all aspects of property transactions and can support you each step of the way or even manage the entire process on your behalf.
We understand the excitement and anticipation of completion, whether it is your first time or your sixth time. But property transactions can be time consuming and come with many complications. Our conveyancing team will provide professional advice and assistance to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
Our conveyancing lawyers recognise how important the right approach is; that’s why our team are highly skilled in all matters surrounding the conveyancing process. We offer top-quality service no matter your situation, and having worked with a variety of cases over the years, there is nothing we can’t assist with.
We believe legal advice and assistance should be accessible to everyone. That’s why alongside our traditional route, we are proud to provide a service like non-other – our online conveyancing service, accessible from just about anywhere.
How our conveyancing solicitors in Ware can help you
Our residential conveyancing solicitors in Ware cover all aspects of property transactions, including:
- Buying and selling your home
- Advice for first-time buyers, such as:
- Equity release
- Advice about buying as joint tenants or tenants in common
- Buying and selling listed property
- Buying and selling leasehold property
- Collective enfranchisement and buying the freehold of a house
- Lease extension
- Transfer of equity
- Gifting property and Deeds of Gift
- Buy to let conveyancing
- Buying and selling land
- Commercial conveyancing
- Stamp Duty advice
We work alongside a variety of lenders, meaning that whoever you borrow from, we can still manage your transaction, even if they’re a local building society.
Why Choose Bird & Co’s Conveyancing Solicitors in Ware?
We take absolute pride in our unique online conveyancing service, which, unlike Bird & Co, many other firms do not offer. By providing an online service, it means we can deliver advice and assistance no matter where you are located in the world, as there is no need to visit our offices in person.
Our service is delivered by solicitors with seasoned expertise who will provide clear, practical guidance tailored to your case. We will always ensure that the process is as stress free and straightforward as possible.
We know how important it is for our clients to be up to date with the process. For this reason, you will always have direct contact with the team. An individual solicitor will be assigned to your case, who can provide advice and assistance whenever you need it.
Our high-quality service can be reflected through our accreditation by the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme, which means we will always:
- Provide high-quality legal advice
- Get your conveyancing transaction completed as efficiently as possible
- Provide top-quality customer service and respond to queries quickly
- Keep you regularly updated and never leave you in the dark about the status of your transaction
- Be upfront and honest about your fees – we will provide you with an accurate quote before you instruct us so that you can decide whether we are right for you
We are also Lexcel accredited, which recognises our team at Bird & Co for the excellent customer service we provide and the management of our practice.
Why instruct our online conveyancers instead of a conveyancer in Ware?
- Our Ware conveyancers are highly knowledgeable of the national property market, as with the local Ware and surrounding areas market. This is not something that local Ware firms can offer.
- Our online systems have been developed with sensitive communication in mind. Client’s privacy protection is at the forefront of our efforts, and we achieve this by being strict with each procedure, from encrypting emails to having up to date security protection in place.
- We can get your conveyancing done quickly and efficiently. Online conveyancing requires far fewer steps than traditional conveyancing and can be processed digitally, meaning we can speed up the entire process.
- Online conveyancing tends to be more cost-effective. As we process everything digitally, it removes any additional costs that are required for the traditional conveyancing route.
- We have experience in working on conveyancing transactions across the country, even for clients who are on the other side of the world. We have video conference systems in place for clients who are unable to join us in person.
- Whether we meet you in person or online, our legal obligations will always remain the same, and we are fully insured for our client’s peace of mind.
Our conveyancing fees – how much does our conveyancing cost in Ware?
For any conveyancing work carried out in Ware, we can offer a range of flexible fees. Our fees will range depending on the complexity of the case. For simpler cases, we may be able to provide fixed fees, which provide complete certainty over the cost of our conveyancing services. In some instances, additional fees may apply, but your conveyancer will clearly explain the reasoning for this.
Most property transactions will require other costs. These are known as disbursements and tax costs. Disbursement costs usually include the registration of a property with HM Land Register or conveyancing searches. Tax costs can include Stamp Duty Land Tax or Capital Gains Tax. Our conveyancing solicitors will help you to calculate and submit the return with HMRC.
How does the conveyancing process work in Ware?
During the conveyancing process there are three main stages, these are:
- Offer and acceptance
- Exchange of contracts
The acceptance of the offer is the first stage of the process. This is where the buyer and seller agree to enter a contract. Until the contract is signed and exchanged, it is not yet legally binding, and either party can retract should they wish to.
The buyer, along with their conveyancer, will start to complete various checks on the property, and these could include:
- Reviewing the information regarding the property
- Making further enquiries if needed
- Carrying out conveyancing property searches
- Doing an independent survey
At this stage, the buyer may choose to apply for their mortgage.
Once the conveyancer has conducted all checks and everyone involved is happy to proceed, the contracts will be signed and exchanged. At this point, it is a legally binding transaction, and if either party retracts, they will face repercussions.
Once completed, the transaction is official. This is when the transfer deed will be filed with HM Land Registry, and the buyer can move into their property.
How long does conveyancing take in Ware?
Each property transaction completion will vary as complexities can arise in different transactions. However, the standard time for completion under normal circumstances is between 12 and 14 weeks.
Delays do unfortunately happen in property transactions, so this time limit is not a guarantee. If there are any delays, your conveyancing solicitor will keep you informed throughout.
What searches are involved in conveyancing in Ware?
When buying a home, your conveyancer will make several checks on the property. The three main checks are:
- Local authority checks
- Environmental searches
- Water and drainage searches
Depending on the property type and situation, further checks may be required.
How do you instruct our conveyancing solicitors in Ware?
Once you decide to proceed with our conveyancing service, your individual solicitor will directly contact you to start the process, as well as answer any queries you might have regarding it.
Get in touch with our conveyancing solicitors in Ware
Used Bird & Co Conveyancing to be my legal team for the purchase of my new home. Victoria W and her team were fantastic throughout, always kept me in the know which was reassuring.Nathan P
Bird & Co have always been extremely efficient and unlike other conveyancing firms are very proactive. Seb & Donna always respond same day and they represent excellent value for money - they come highly recommended.Jake Margiotta