We represent and provide services for all of our clients in their commercial work.
We can help you buy and sell, or lease, commercial property whether it be retail, industrial, commercial residential or any other type.
This includes advising both Landlords and Tenants in all aspects of Commercial Property work ranging from selling and buying businesses, land for development or resale, creation of new leases, assignments, and on matters of rent review and lease renewals.
We are happy to offer managed services for clients with property portfolios and to work alongside planning consultants on major planning developments where complex legal or environmental issues will require representation the Courts.
We adopt an open and transparent approach at all times. Costs are always negotiable as we believe it is important to find a way that we can help clients through important stages of commercial growth.
We represent and provide a range of services for our clients in their commercial work.
- advising both Landlords and Tenants in relation to the granting and taking of new leases and areas of lease management including assignments, renewals, rent review and dilapidations
- acting for the sellers and buyers of businesses
- acting for business owners in relation to the refinance of business assets including third party charges, guarantees and debentures over fixed and floating assets
- acting for landowners and developers in relation to land for development or resale including negotiation of agreements conditional upon planning.
- first registrations of title at the Land Registry including where deeds have been lost
- dealing with applications to the Land Registry for the acquisition of title to land by adverse possession where the applicant has been in possession of the land for a number of years
- dealing with the creation or variation of easements including rights of way and rights for the passage of service media such as electrical infrastructure.
- negotiation of option agreements
- drafting of overage agreements whereby further consideration can be payable when future events occur such as the grant of planning permission for development
- we are happy to offer managed services for clients with property portfolios and to work alongside planning consultants on major planning developments where complex legal or environmental issues will require representation the Courts
- preparation of commercial contracts including terms and conditions of business, partnership agreements and shareholder agreements
- Company formations
We seek to exceed client’s expectations by being approachable and completing transactions as quickly as the matters allow.
We are happy to discuss costs as we believe it is important to find a way that we can help clients through important stages of commercial growth.
If we can be of help with a potential matter please do not hesitate to contact one of our lawyers.
Call us on 01636 600656 for a commercial property conveyancing quote.
You can make an enquiry here.