Rebecca and her team provided a professional and efficient service with direct and clear communication at all stages of our recent move. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her for future work.Mr M H – Newark, Nottinghamshire – Conveyancing Client
Excellent value for money with top quality services.Mr JB – Stourport on Severn – Conveyancing Client
Fast, efficient and friendly service. Good value and very professional. I would use again and highly recommend.Ms. TM – Merthyr Tydfil– Conveyancing Client
A very big thanks to you (Estelle) and Alison for your help, advice and support. We could not have asked for more.Mr. AG – Grantham, Lincolnshire – Family Law Client
I was extremely impressed by [Dale's] professionalism ... which is why my Wife and I have had no hesitation in returning to Bird & Co ... I would recommend this company to anyone.Mr. JC – Kettering, Northamptonshire – Conveyancing Client
I cannot think of any suggestions that would improve the excellent service you provide.Nottinghamshire; Wills & Probate Client
Simon Cobb was brilliant. Explained everything so it was easy to understand. He was available whenever I had a worry and helped reassure me. I'm so grateful for all his work helping me.Lincolnshire; Criminal Defence Client
I am naturally a worrier, and must have annoyed you with constant updates, but you were amazing. I need to say thank you for helping my dream of owning my own home come true. It means so much and I cannot thank you enough.Ms GT, Conveyancing Client
Daniel is a Solicitor and Partner in the firm. He is Head of the Property Law Department.
Daniel has expertise in all areas of Conveyancing, both residential and commercial, from the most routine to the most complex transactions, including:
- High-value and complex residential property (including unregistered land, leasehold transactions, new build properties, Help to Buy and shared ownership properties)
- Sales and purchases of commercial properties and land
- Development work including option agreements and overage agreements
- Landlord & Tenant matters – including the grant of new leases
- Secured lending work on behalf of clients and lenders
- Business sale and purchases
- Business advice – including the preparation of agreements and terms and conditions
- Advising charitable organisations on property transactions
- Agricultural matters, including farm sales and purchases and agricultural tenancies
Daniel’s clients have included a wide variety of businesses, individuals and charitable/voluntary organisations.
Outside of the office Daniel is a past Chair of Lincoln Minster Round Table. He is also assisting the Trustees of Heckington Windmill with a project to redevelop the site through a grant from the Heritage Lottery Fund.
In his spare time Daniel enjoys Hill Walking with his family and reading..
If you need straightforward advice, or a creative solution to a business problem, Daniel and his team will be delighted to assist you.