Rebecca and her team provided a professional and efficient service with direct and clear communication at all stages of our recent move. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her for future work.Mr M H – Newark, Nottinghamshire – Conveyancing Client
Thank you so much! I enjoyed working with you and I highly appreciate the type of service and support that you and your colleagues provide.Misa – Conveyancing Client
Excellent value for money with top quality services.Mr JB – Stourport on Severn – Conveyancing Client
Fast, efficient and friendly service. Good value and very professional. I would use again and highly recommend.Ms. TM – Merthyr Tydfil– Conveyancing Client
A very big thanks to you (Estelle) and Alison for your help, advice and support. We could not have asked for more.Mr. AG – Grantham, Lincolnshire – Family Law Client
I was extremely impressed by [Dale's] professionalism ... which is why my Wife and I have had no hesitation in returning to Bird & Co ... I would recommend this company to anyone.Mr. JC – Kettering, Northamptonshire – Conveyancing Client
I cannot think of any suggestions that would improve the excellent service you provide.Nottinghamshire; Wills & Probate Client
Simon Cobb was brilliant. Explained everything so it was easy to understand. He was available whenever I had a worry and helped reassure me. I'm so grateful for all his work helping me.Lincolnshire; Criminal Defence Client
I am naturally a worrier, and must have annoyed you with constant updates, but you were amazing. I need to say thank you for helping my dream of owning my own home come true. It means so much and I cannot thank you enough.Ms GT, Conveyancing Client
Daniel is a Solicitor and Partner in the firm. He is Head of the Property Law Department. He has been qualified as a solicitor since 2005.
Daniel has expertise in all areas of Conveyancing, both residential and commercial, from the most routine to the most complex transactions, including:
- High-value and complex residential property (including unregistered land, leasehold transactions, new build properties, Help to Buy and shared ownership properties)
- Sales and purchases of commercial properties and land
- Development work including option agreements and overage agreements
- Landlord & Tenant matters – including the grant of new leases
- Secured lending work on behalf of clients and lenders
- Business sale and purchases
- Business advice – including the preparation of agreements and terms and conditions
- Advising charitable organisations on property transactions
- Agricultural matters, including farm sales and purchases and agricultural tenancies
Daniel’s clients have included a wide variety of businesses, individuals and charitable/voluntary organisations.
Outside of the office Daniel is a past Chair of Lincoln Minster Round Table. He is also assisting the Trustees of Heckington Windmill with a project to redevelop the site through a grant from the Heritage Lottery Fund.
In his spare time Daniel enjoys Hill Walking with his family and reading.
If you need straightforward advice, or a creative solution to a business problem, Daniel and his team will be delighted to assist you.